Sunday, August 20, 2006

Another Weekend

I finally managed to get me a new bike. It is a little bit smaller then the last one but looks quiet similar. I'm sure there will be some photos sooner or later.

The weekend turned out to be pretty good, we found a nice restaurant hidden in a small street in the city center. They severed steak with strawberry sauce and cheese tart. Delicious! Saturday was more of a club night. Stayed at some bars near the Melkweg until past midnight and then decided to go for some dancing. The club was called Sugarfactory. 70s 80s Disco Hits all over the place. Very nice evening. And for some reason, I won't elaborate too much in this context, I got towards liking the English a lot more than I maybe used to :)

Ohh, and... Today it's raining cats and dogs.

No comments: