Monday, January 15, 2007

Lost in the Supermarket

Good day, lads and gents. Amsterdam got me again. Weekend was wild. Swedish girls seem to be, opposed to ones (my) believes, very able to hold their drinks. Some dude wanted me to come with him to his apartment, had to tell him that I'm already in love with another man. And by the time I could not stand up straight anymore some Dutch guy tried to punch me because I spoiled his drink (accidenally, while dancing). Lucky enough he seemed to have been seeing me double which made it rather difficult for him to actually hit me. At that point there was obviously nothing left to do than pack the swedish goddesses on my bike and drive home for a wild orgy... Then I woke up.

Apart from that I'm enjoying the last days of my live as a 23 year old. Let's see if things get better once one turns 24. I doubt it.

That's all it, once more. Next time I'll be getting some pictures for you to look at.

No comments: