Friday, November 09, 2007

Work 'n Squatters

So, here we are once again. Life as a member of the graduate society has not proven easy so far. Instead of being relaxed by the lack of obligation to study all the time, everything else around me got so stressful that I can't even imagine how I ever had time to even look at my books...

It's not all that dark of course. Another weekend of pure joy is approaching. Many people will have to be met and pints of Guinness will hopefully make me strong for next week.

Obviously I can't let you, my dear reader, with out some random pictures. So, there is one of me in my office ...
... and me and my colleague explaining interesting stuff to some person at that big bi-annual conference ...

... and a shitty cell phone picture of police trying to get squatters out of a house by using water throwers and a box on the roof ...

... was the box magic ??? nobody knows ...


That's it for now. More to come, maybe in December...

No comments: