Wednesday, February 14, 2007

Depressing


I'm not sure where it comes from but usually on Valentines day I get really depressed. I certainly have no idea why since I could not care less about this day... Oh... Okay, that's why. Mystery solved.

Yesterday a bus broke; Fortunately in the middle of the tram tracks; And even more fortunately in the middle of the tram tracks in front of my house. I had an amusing hour sitting by my window watching angry people not getting home, trams lining up, waiting for that damn bus getting pulled off the tracks. I had a great time.

Apart from that some awesome girl (Thank you sweety!!) gave me Al Bundy's Polk High t-shirt. To be seen in it's full glory above.

Oh and my last chance for a date tonight just went up in flashes this very second... *sigh*

No comments: