Tuesday, March 06, 2007

Talking about self-proclaimed hypocrites...

The other day I found myself walking into a restaurant ordering a Thai fish curry dish. Turned out to be hot as hell burning most of my inner organs. It could have burnt a bit more though, since there is not much use for those other parts anyway...

I'd like to sleep all day. A few days ago an overwhelming tiredness overcame me which is still lasting up to this very minute.

My unhealthy lack of writing may (please) be excused though it is highly unlikely that I will change in this matter.

Thoughts had around the January, 25th seem to hold true. Waking up from everlasting sleep would help escaping this very mess, though equally unlikely.

Someone, send me a post card please, I'm dying to hear from you.

(Or was that dying from hearing from you? Nevermind...)

1 comment:

blockhead said...

me all alone again.
das deprimiert volle.