Wednesday, September 27, 2006

Still no treasuer

Again I'm here to tell you that I haven't found the treasure yet; Whatever it might be. Dutch is improving a lot, though I won't bother you with that for now. Rather fed up with work, can't tell you much about it, since it's all top secret (no, it's not, but I'm lazy). Will go to a big conference some time next week, which will keep me rather busy. So I'll try to do my treasure hunting during the weekend and will keep you all updated eventually. Hope I'm not disappointing you again.

To someone: Didn't really mean to be that rude, somehow got left with hardly any other choice. Maybe it's better that way.

To someone else: Lost in frustration, however feeling like good things will happen soon.

To someone completely different: Girls suck? Tell me something I didn't know already.

Good night!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

who is donnies rabbit anyways?

def said...

she is nice, but still a girl ;)

Claudia said...

oh my dear def, thank you very much for that information :P